- Built-in serrated foil cutter
- 5 turn worm
- Includes knife and bottle opener
barY3 Waiter's Corkscrew With Foil Cutter
- A GREAT VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY- This is a fantastic premium quality and durable 3 in 1 multi-function waiters corkscrew. This corkscrew elegantly blends the features of a wine corkscrew, bottle opener and foil cutter all together in a stylish and DURABLE STAINLESS STEEL blade with soft-grip comfortable handle. It inspires confidence and offers the satisfying, solid heft of a fine tool and feels good in the hand, like a well-balanced kitchen knife.
- SPECIALLY DESIGNED WORM- made of heavy duty steel is to cleanly remove any natural or synthetic cork in only 5 turns with no breakage. The precision-cut notch along the screw grips the cork firmly and also reduces the drag as it cuts through the cork, making it less likely the cork will crumble and offering a significant advantage over other types of screws.
- LONG, ROUNDED AND SERRATED FOIL CUTTER- removes all types of foils and eliminates the need to purchase another gadget. It is also specially designed to reduce the risk of slippage and minimize any tearing of the foil or plastic. NOTE - IF THE FOIL KNIFE IS DIFFICULT TO OPEN, SIMPLY APPLY A LITTLE BIT OF OIL AT THE KNIFE'S HINGES TO LOOSEN IT UP. THIS WILL USUALLY DO THE TRICK!
- STOP WORRYING ABOUT CRUMBLED CORK AND BROKEN WINE OPENERS - You will be able to relax and enjoy opening your best wines with ease using our heavy duty wine opener,with this you will be able to remove even the longest and most fragile corks. The corkscrew is the size of your hand and fits right into your pocket, it's the perfect tool for the wine lover, waiter, waitress or bartender.
- BY FAR THE EASIEST MANUAL CORK REMOVER TO HANDLE - The handle is designed and formed to give you a unique feel of the wine opener and offer superb control when removing, both, wine bottle foil and wine corks. The integrated serrated foil cutter makes this piece a true multitool, it offers all the tools necessary to open your favorite wine bottle with style.
POSITION THE BOTTLE ON A NON-SLIP SURFACE. USE THE FOIL CUTTER TO CUT THE FOIL. INSERT THE WORM (METAL SPIRAL) INTO THE CORK AND TWIST. KEEP TWISTING THE CORKSCREW UNTIL THE WORM IS COMPLETELY INSERTED INTO THE CORK. PLACE THE LEVER ON THE LIP OF THE WINE BOTTLE AND PULL THE CORKSCREW STRAIGHT UP.