- Great for headaches, minor injuries and sore muscles
Kolorae Large Ice Pack - Words
- LEAK-RESISTANT LARGE OPENING CAP: The cap opening is large to allow for easy filling of ice cubes or crushed ice
- FAST RELIEF: Ideal for application of cold therapy to help reduce pain and swelling from minor scrapes, bruises, muscle aches, sprains and strains. Recommended to help relieve pain, reduce swelling, and speed recovery. Stays cold much longer than gel packs or other cold packs. Suitable for sport injury and first aid
- HOT AND COLD THERAPY: For cold therapy, simply fill the ice bag two third full with ice and water to relieve discomfort from headaches, bruises, migraines, muscle aches and swelling. For heat therapy, add hot water (not boiling, Notice: The temperature for hot water therapy is 50-60℃/122℉-140℉.) to help soothe an upset stomach, migraine, sinus and joint pain Key
- A MUST-HAVE AT HOME: Keep a handy ice bag in your work desk, car and home for grab-and-go comfort from pain. Whether you are experiencing the weekend hangover, headache or aching and soreness from a recent visit to your chiropractor, get the soothing relief from hot or cold therapy right away
- SAFE, REUSABLE AND PORTABLE: Non-Toxic. Can be used for many times either cold or hot water. Product is portable, can be carried for trips to prevent unexpected sprain or pain.